Ancient times – gladiator fights. Middle centuries – knight tournaments. Computer era – … ?
What do you think about a notion which can continue this line? If you haven’t guessed yet (but we have serious doubts about it), we’ll prompt you: that will be a fight of intellects, and in particular – our computer game:
This game will bring you all the visual feelings of an audience in an amphitheatre and of ladies sitting at the castle balcony, as well as:
- a miracle feeling of creation of new alive being by your hands
- excitement of inveterate fan at the final competition with participation of your favorite sportsman
- sufferings of misunderstanding and joy of discovery
- philosophical reflections and active work
- deep melancholy of defeat and high inspiration of victory.
The game in general can be logically divided into two stages:
1. Creation of a snake-fighter by means of forming the collection of cards defines it’s behavior at the fight
2. Snake’s fight as a tournament and as a show-totalizator.