ClickBook, a powerful yet easy-to-use printing utility, lets you print customized day planner pages, wallet booklets, church bulletins, brochures, greeting cards, posters, business cards, flipbooks, catalogs, banners, microfiche, CD covers and more from Internet, Windows, or CD-Rom files! ClickBook, helps you scale and rotate digital photos, e-mails, documents, favorite on-line content, or other critical information into 170+ mobile and convenient layouts. You can even design your own custom layouts and save up to 75% in paper costs!
- Works with any Inkjet or Laser printer.
- Quick Click Printers to instantly print booklets, brochures and pdfs.
- Vista Compatible.
- Instantly e-mail PDF files to family, and friends.
- Carbonless Printing – Print triplicate forms for invoices, purchase orders and more.
- Hand Fed Tray – Now you can use the hand fed tray instead of the printing drawer with ClickBook.
- Magnified Zoom – up to 800%.
- Convert booklets to PDFs.
- Rearrange print order of each mini-page in a booklet.
- Print multi-page Banners and Posters.
- Use 75% less paper with booklet printing!
- Walks you through double-sided printing.
- Prints 170+ different styles!
- Rotates, reduces & realigns documents automatically.
- Combine files from different applications into a single printout.
- Save time and money.
- One-click to Add or Delete a Page.
- Sample documents.
- One-click booklet printing from Microsoft Office applications.
How does it work?
ClickBook works much like a print driver. ClickBook intercepts pages going to laser or inkjet printers and automatically rotates, reduces and realigns pages into the correct order to create double-sided booklets and brochures. ClickBook even prints an instruction sheet showing exactly how to reinsert paper for double-sided printing.
ClickBook works with virtually any Windows application including Word, Internet Explorer, FireFox, CompuServe, AOL, Excel, Access, WordPerfect, Encarta, and thousands more! Utilizing Adobe Acrobat Reader for Windows you can effortlessly print PDF’s with ClickBook.